New season just started.
So it’s time to set new goals and work on self reflection. Make a list of what needs to be done, what needs to be changed, and who needs some homework to do.
Most of the time dental practices are just too busy to realize that there’s a missing piece, and success is just around the corner.
After working with multiple doctors, hygienists and dental assistants for some time, I noticed that the answer to success is team engagement. It’s something that’s hard to define, but crucial to master. Every single employee must be on the same page, if you want to reach the top. Each team member must understand the goal, and give their best performance as their life depends on it. So how do you get there? How do you teach employees to commit and not just work for the sake of money?
- Set high expectation, and don’t accept a mediocre work
- Listen, encourage and celebrate the achievements
- Share positive feedback and Google reviews with your teem
- Set up a weekly newsletter in the office where you recognize the hard work of your employees
- Invest in your team. If you expect a high quality work, don’t be shy to help your employees grow professionally
- Self reflect. Ask your team to give you a “performance review”, and be honest with your team and yourself. Maybe your behaviour needs an upgrade as well
Carelytics is here to help you analyze your progress and help you to reach the desire goals.
With new and easy technology your success may be closer than you think.
Don’t miss your chance to book your complimentary demo now – Book a Demo.